Welcome to University of Bergamo online pre-evaluation portal
If you are an EU or non-Eu student and have a Bachelor Degree obtained outside Italy, your educational qualification must be verified by the University of Bergamo before enrollment in the chosen Master’s Degree programs.
Who can apply?
EU and Non-EU students living abroad and living in Italy who have already achieved a foreign University Degree (Bachelor)
EU and Non-EU students living abroad and living in Italy who have passed all the exams in their academic career and will obtain an University Diploma (Bachelor) at a foreign University by June 2023
Check the compulsory and recommended document checklist. click here
Courses with limited entry number
Clinical Psychology for Individuals, Families and Organizations
You will be requested to be graduated by the deadline of the call
How to Apply?
- Select “Become an applicant” at the top right of the page
- Create your account Please indicate an email address that you regularly check, as it will be used for all communications related to the the application process.
- Choose up to 2 Master’s Degree programs
- Fill in the application and upload the compulsory attachments
When to apply
First admission call
Available for all the Master Degree Courses with open enrollment access
- Prospective students can apply from 8/02/2023 to 16/02/2023
- Skype admission call: from 14/03/2023 to 07/04/2023
- Communication of results to candidates: from 17/04/2023 to 02/05/2023
Second admission call
Available for all Master Degree Courses with open enrollment and limited access
- Prospective students can apply from 8/03/2023 to 17/03/2023
- Skype admission call: from 28/04/2023 to 22/05/2023
- Communication of results to candidates: from 29/05/2023 to 31/05/2023 for Courses with open enrollment access
- Communication of results to candidates: from 29/05/2023 to 15/06/2023 for Courses with limited access