Welcome to University of Bergamo online pre-evaluation portal
If you are an EU or non-Eu student and have a Bachelor Degree obtained outside Italy, then your educational qualification must be verified by the University of Bergamo before enrollment in the chosen Master’s Degree programs.
Who can apply?
EU and Non-EU students living abroad and living in Italy who have already achieved a foreign University Degree (Bachelor)
EU and Non-EU students living abroad and living in Italy who have passed all the exams in their academic career and will obtain an University Diploma (Bachelor) at a foreign University by April 2021
Check the compulsory and recommended document checklist. click here
Courses with limited entry
Look through the page:
How to Apply?
- Select “Become an applicant” at the top right of the page
- Create your account Please indicate an email address that you regularly check, as it will be used for all communications related to the the application process.
- Choose up to 2 Master’s Degree programs
- Fill in the application and upload the compulsory attachments
When to apply
First admission call
Available for the following departments:
- Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Letters, Philosophy and Communication Studies
- Foreign Lnguages, Literatures and Culture
- Management Engineering
- Economic Sciences
- Prospective students can apply from 24/02/2021 to 1/03/2021
- Skype admission call: indicatively March 2021
- Communication of results to candidates: indicatively April 2021
Second admission call
Available for All departments.
- Prospective students can apply from 8/03/2021 to 26/03/2021
- Skype admission call: indicatively April 2021
- Communication of results to candidates: indicatively May 2021